Just like men, women need to have a partner whom they can rely on for the rest of their lives. They need husband who can help them build a happy family bounded with unconditional love. However, there are still things that need to be done before proceeding to that particular situation. First is you need to find a boyfriend who will love you back. Here are the 10 signs he is just not that interested in you:
- He avoids having an eye-to-eye contact with you. Eye-to-eye contact is one body language that can express how much you like a particular person. You can see the truth by just staring at his eyes. It will be hard for a guy to do this if he doesn’t like you.
- He won’t mind calling your phone. Of course, a guy will always try to call you no matter if they have important things to say or don’t have. It is his way of saying that he is very interested in you. If he doesn’t call you, then it’s best for you to find another one.
- He avoids having physical contact. Having physical contact like touching is one big sign that he is interested in you. If he likes you, then expect that he will find a way just to touch you. If he doesn’t, then there’s no reason for you to stay on him.
- He’s always distracted when you’re together. When you’re together, it pays to be very observant. When he’s not listening if you are talking, then it’s the sign that you’re looking for. A guy who is always distracted is certainly not interested about you.
- He vocally appreciates other beautiful girls. A guy who keeps on appreciating other girls is a clear sign that he doesn’t care about your feelings. He will never do this if he likes you since he’s aware that you’ll be hurt.
- He’s uninterested to introduce you to his mom. A serious guy will always consider the approval of his family, especially his mom, when having a relationship. If he doesn’t care to introduce you to his family, then you have no hopes for that guy.
- He doesn’t reply from your text messages. When you send him text messages and don’t receive even a single reply, then that guy is not interested to have you as his girlfriend. Don’t force yourself to that kind of a guy.
- He mingles with friends instead of spending time with you. If he doesn’t spend time with you, then he’s simply not interested. He would rather have fun with his friends rather than having you and end up being bored.
- He declines your offer. Inviting him to your house or to somewhere so that you can get to know each other is one great move if you want to have a boyfriend. But if he always declines your offer, then he’s not into you.
- He shows no respect. This one big sign is actually enough for you to stay away from him. A guy who likes a girl will always respect her because he wants to win her heat for sure. But if he shows no respect at all, then he’s not for you.
These are the 10 signs that will make you realize that he’s not interested in you. If you notice these signs, then it is best to back off from that guy.