These days, there are a lot of web browsers available that you can use while having great moments in the virtual world. Two of the most popular web browsers being used nowadays are the Mozilla and the Google Chrome. The problem is, managing downloads may be hard for all these browsers. Resume-download feature is not present on them. This is actually the reason why you need to have the finest download managers for your Windows-operated computers.
Download managers are also there to help you in downloading online stuff faster than ever. These can also help in downloading a lot of downloadable stuffs without getting your browsing experience badly affected. Who would not love downloading movies and some other stuffs in just a short period of time by the way? In this regard, here are the 10 Windows’ download managers you should use:
- Free Download Manager – This is commonly called as FDM. It has great set of features and easy-to-use interface. If you cannot afford to have the Internet Download Manager, then this is the perfect alternative for you to try.
- Internet Download Manager – This has been the popular choice of many when it comes to download managers. It is simply because it can provide stable and faster download experience at all times. What’s the best about it is it has command line support and drag-and-drop system.
- Download Accelerator Plus – This is a free download manager that you can take advantage. Its primary goal is to give you a faster way of downloading stuffs. Through its dynamic download engine, waiting for longer hours before the downloads completed will never happen.
- JDownloader – This free download manager has standard features. You can resume or even pause the downloading process. You can also have multiple file downloads with this one. Moreover, this download manager allows you to download YouTube and Vimeo contents.
- DownThemAll – The truth is, this is not an independent download manager since it is Mozilla Firefox browser’s extension. It also features advanced download management options. This goes to show that this download manager is also worth-using.
- Orbit Downloader – Windows-operated computers can definitely take advantage of this fully-pledged download manager. Its downloading performance is simple unbelievable. Integrated options for download are available in this download manager, causing it to be called as Download Manager Revolution.
- FlashGet – It has a lot of amazing features that will help you achieve a great downloading experience. In terms of downloading speed, this will never fail you. What is even the best about it is it supports different downloading protocols like eMule, BT, FTP, and HTTP.
- Download Ninja – This download manager can actually be the extension of your Google Chrome browser. This will help your browser effective enough in downloading some stuffs. Some of the features you can enjoy through this are shredding files, speed limiting, Download Queuing and a lot more.
- Internet Download Accelerator – The user interface of this download manager is very simple, so you will surely not have any difficult moments in using it in downloading files. Its Active Visual Cart feature allows you to use it without opening the window in a full-pledge manner.
- Microsoft Download Manager – This is a simple download management tool that only weighs lesser than 2 MB. Don’t expect too much features from it, but one thing is for sure, it is enough in managing your downloads.
These are the 10 windows’ download managers you can use. With their help, faster and convenient downloading moments can surely be achieved.