Earbuds are important stuffs you need if you want to hear songs clearly, or the voice of the person whom you are calling with. There are lots of earbuds available nowadays under different brands. They even differ in terms of quality and prices. But if you don’t have enough budget in your pocket, here are 10 best earbuds you can buy under $50:
- JLab JBuds, $33 – It is made from Kevlar reinforced flat cable that can never be tangled. Its housing is made from aluminum material, and all of its components have flexible exoskeleton armor. It works with a number of devices like mp3 player, iPad, iPod, Nintendo DS, laptops, portable DVD’s, and Kindle.
- SkullCandy Ink’d 2.0 Earbud Headphones, $20 – For full-range sound, the 11mm drivers of this earbud are built with neodymium magnets. It will surely fit in your ears since it has earbud sleeves made from silicone gel. It has nylon-braided cable that measures 1. 3 meter. Its plug is a gold-plated one, and exactly measures 3.5 mm.
- XDU Noise-Isolating Earphones, $23 – This earbud is expected to be very visible even in the night because its cord is built with Brite Buds reflective technology. It has 45-degree stereo that is gold-plated and measures 3.5 mm. The cord is wrapped with a certain type of fabric, and it is 42 inches long.
- Panasonic In-Ear Headphones, $6.50 – Its color completely matches to that of an iPod Nano 5th Generation. It has ergo-fit design that can promote great fit and comfort to the users. Its plug measures 3.5 mm. The drive unit is 9mm in diameter. All in all, it can be used excellently, making it a great investment on your part in just a very affordable price.
- JVC Headphones Xtreme-Xplosive, $17 – It has a gold-plated plug that measures 3.5 mm. Its cord exactly measures 3.93 feet long or 1.2 meters. Moreover, it has a frequency response of around 5-23,000Hz. Ultimate bass sound can be provided by this earbud, and it’s all thanks to its extreme deep bass ports as well as its large neodymium driver units (10mm).
- Sony Earbud Style Headphones, $30 – Rich and dynamic sound can be produced by this earbud. It is all thanks to its sets of amazing features. Dynamic audio performance is expected all because of its 13.5mm driver units. It even has in-the-ear style, which is very helpful for comfy wearing.
- MEElectronics Sport-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones, $19 – It has over-the-ear fit feature that secures it on your ears when using it. Long-term wearing comfort can be expected from this earbud. It is all thanks to its patented ergonomic earpiece style. What’s even best about it is it can resist well water and sweat.
- Sennheiser Precision Enhanced Bass Earbuds, $34 – Powerful bass-driven sound is sure to be delivered by this earbud, thanks to its dynamic transducers. It has 16-ohm impedance, making it perfect for portable music players, tablets, and cell phones. For enhanced listening experience, it’s built with in-ear-canal design.
- Audio Technica QuietPoint Active Noise-Canceling In-Ear Headphones, $50 – It can give you superior sound while lessening the annoying background noise for around 90 percent. Hence, even though you’re using it in a noisy place, you can still hear everything about what you’re listening.
- Klipsch In-Ear Headphones, $46 – This earbud has enhanced sleek profile, and it’s one excellent noise isolating in-ear headphone type. Full range clarity and deep bass can be provided by this earbud. Moreover, it has flat cables that are tangle-resistant.
These are the 10 best earbuds you can buy under $50. Without a doubt, it’s made for those who have smaller budgets.