DSLR camera is very popular in today’s modern era. In fact, there are a lot of people out there who want to have it just to satisfy their taking-pictures hobbies or professions. There are professional DSLR cameras and there are also entry-level DSLR cameras. In connection to this, here are the 10 best entry-level DSLR cameras of 2016:
- Nikon D5500 – It may be very expensive to some other people, but this entry-level DSLR camera is something that is worth-investing because it is packed with several amazing features. Not only that, the photos taken from it are also sure to be of high quality. It has great battery life, so you can surely enjoy it to the highest extent.
- Nikon D5300 – Just like the others, Nikon D5300 has APS-C image sensor and an image resolution of 24.2-megapixel. This is enough for it to capture a very high quality photograph. One best thing about it is the fact that it has higher dynamic range compared to others. This is the reason why photos taken from Nikon D5300 have more details in highlights and shadows.
- Nikon D3300 – This entry-level DSLR camera has a high quality sensor (APS-C sensor), and it means that it is capable enough in capturing high quality images even in case of low light. Even in the darkest shadows and brightest highlights, Nikon D3300 can still capture every single detail in the photos because of its great dynamic range.
- Nikon D5200 – In terms of dynamic range, Nikon D5200 is the number one entry-level DSLR camera. Its score in DxOMark is 13.9 EVs. This is way too high since an excellent dynamic range starts in the score of 12 EVs. Up to ISO 1284, this camera can give you super high quality photos. Not only that, the video quality of this camera is also an excellent one.
- Nikon D3200 – It has the best color depth feature, and this is something that a lot of people love about Nikon D3200. Color depth is actually the measurement of the ability of a certain camera in discerning minute changes to the image’s color. But unlike the other Nikon DSLR cameras, this one doesn’t feature touchscreen capability.
- Sony Alpha a58 – The innovative translucent-mirror technology, continuous focusing on the moving picture-taking subjects is highly possible. It has an excellent battery life and image quality. It has a very functional, high quality AF sensor. Moreover, it has 20.1 megapixel so you can be sure that it can produce high quality pictures.
- Canon Rebel T5i – One best thing about Canon Rebel T5i is the easy adjustment of exposure settings. It is all because of its touchscreen display. It is really attractive to all beginners since it has many lens options and its amazing features are user-friendly.
- Pentax K-50 – One thing being loved by many about Pentax K-50 is the fact that it is a weather sealed DSLR camera. Hence, you can be sure that it’s well-protected while using it in different weather conditions. Its score in DxOMark when it comes to low-light performance is ISO 1120.
- Pentax K-30 – This is another best entry-level DSLR camera from Pentax that has weather-sealed body, which is more than capable in producing high quality pictures. It may not be like others that have Wii-Fi and touchscreen features, but it’s still has a professional flavor because of its unique, amazing features like pentaprism viewfinder.
- Canon Rebel EOS Rebel SL1 – This entry-level DSLR camera is very portable since it has lesser weight and size when compared to others. Aside from taking pictures, you can also use it in taking videos in varied frame rates and resolutions.
These are the 10 best entry-level DSLR cameras of 2016. Without a doubt, having one of these is a great investment on your part.