These days, one of the problems faced by many people in the entire world is charging their smartphones, especially those who are using iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus. Since it is so hard to find sockets and outlets in charging smartphones, people are opting for wireless charging nowadays, and this is exactly where wireless charging cases come into play. In connection to this, here are best iPhone 6/6s Plus wireless charging cases that are worthy for you to take into account:
- Spigen – A slim armor volt is what makes Spigen very sophisticated in appearance. And for the higher compatibility for Qi wireless charging, an integrated receiver for wireless charging is built with it. Spigen can certainly serve its purpose well. It can offer extreme protection to your iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus smartphone. It has dual-layered protection and air cushion technology. It even has a built-in kickstand.
- ANTYE – Before, many iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus users experienced irritating moments in charging their devices. But when ANTYE wireless charging case was introduced, these irritating moments were gone. It offers futuristic way of charging smartphones. While charging your device, ANTYE also protects it to the highest extent. Its charging pad is packaged with a LED indicator. When you’re charging the device, the blue light will come out.
- OSSU – If you want a higher charging rate, then this is the perfect wireless charging case you need to have. For you to know, OSSU has a charging rate of 1000mA (1A). What is even the best about OSSU is that its module chip of TI Qi wireless receiver has gone through latest enhancement. It comes with a detachable and flexible lightning cable. You will even love its profile since it is lightweight and ultra-slim.
- MobilePal – This wireless charging case is shock-absorbing and soft. If you want utmost protection for your iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus devices, then MobilePal can give you such. It can charge up your device very fast since it is Qi compatible. What is even lovable about this wireless charging case is the fact that it has elegant design. It also has a slim profile, so it will never be heavy to carry.
- MoKo – It has an ultra-slim and very stylish design that will complement to your iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus device. Moko is especially manufactured for such devices. For fast charging purpose, its module chip of TI Qi wireless receiver has undergone some improvements. With this wireless charging case, you don’t have to worry about where you can plug in your wired charger so that your device can have enough battery.
- Beluga – “Put Down and Charge” feature is one of the amazing features of Beluga wireless charging case. It is a very flexible charging case. In fact, it is very easy for you to detach the lightning connector. What is best about Beluga is that it also supports wired charging. Yes, you read it right. What you need to do is pull out the cable, and you are good to go. Aside from iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus devices, it is also compatible with Qi-enabled vehicles like Toyota and Lexus.
- Firstway – This wireless charging case has a hallmark of sober and simple design. It can provide utmost protection to your iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6s Plus devices, like for dents, drops, and scratches. It is actually manufactured in a way that people will not have difficult moments in using it. To begin with the wireless charging, what you need to do is place your smartphone on the Qi receiver pad. That is it and you’re good to go. It has a very fashionable design that you will surely love.
- BMR – It has a very slim charging case, which has a very elegant design. So, wherever you go, BMR can surely offer sophistication when it comes to charging your device. It is equipped with a Qi wireless receiver along with TI chipset. Its premium case is capable enough in protecting your iPhones, like dents, scratches, and drops.
- Touch Charge – What is best about Touch Charge is the fact that it can work on wireless charging docks of several vehicles like Toyota, Ford, and Lexus. It may be slimmer in profile, but the protection it can offer is really huge. The case is tough enough to offer utmost protection from unexpected drops, dents, and scratches.
- Qi-infinity – It has a very high current output, which is why a lot of people make it as their most preferred wireless charging case. It has a current output of 800mA. It can also work with wired charger. The only thing you need to do is detach the lightning connector and you are good to go.
These are the best iPhone 6/6s Plus wireless charging cases that you should consider. Buying them would surely make you happy.