Copying and moving files are two of the common things that are performed by many people every single day in their computers or laptops. The thing is, it would be very slow to perform those things by just relying on the OS of your computers. This is the reason why many people make use of TeraCopy. But if you are one of those people who don’t want to utilize TeraCopy, then here are 5 best TeraCopy alternatives that you might want to take into account:
- FastCopy – This is an excellent file copying software that you can ever find in the online world today. Even though it is only lightweight, its numerous features are wide enough to ignore. It is very helpful in copying and moving files from a certain source directory. You just have to choose between the 2 modes, whether you go for Diff HDD or Same HDD. Adjusting the copy or moving speeds is even made possible with FastCopy. It is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10.
Download link: http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/fastcopy.html
- Copy Handler – Though a lot of people find it difficult to navigate, it does not mean that it is worth-using at all. If you just know how to use it well, then you will certainly appreciate the fact that it is an excellent TeraCopy alternative. You can never have issues in integrating it to the current operating system you are using. It is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10. One best thing about Copy Handler is the fact that it is customizable. This alternative has a number of buffer size presets (read/write). You can even increase the speed of the file transfer process by specifying your buffer size.
Download link: http://www.copyhandler.com/download
- Extreme Copy – Even though it has a lot of amazing advanced features, this TeraCopy alternative has been used by many people simply because it is very simple to utilize. With this software, it will be easy for you to do multiple transferring and copying of folders and files from a certain location to another one. What you need to do is drag and drop files, as simple as that. It is capable enough in automatically replacing the files that are already present but you still choose to move or copy them. You just have to configure Extreme Copy. Some other amazing features it offers are auto retry in case of errors, task queuing, and adjustable buffer size (read/write).
Download link: http://www.easersoft.com/product.html
- Ultra Copier – This is another excellent TeraCopy alternative since it is packed with so much amazing features. Using “copying engines” is possible with Ultra Copier. You just have to configure it before you can do such. It will greatly help in achieving great efficiency and speed. In just a single mouse click, you can already perform the transferring or copying of files. What is even the best about Ultra Copier is that you can resume, pause, and re-order tasks anytime you want to. You can configure filters and limit the transfer speeds. The platform for this is available to Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10, Linux, and MAC OS X.
Download link: http://ultracopier.first-world.info/download.html
- NiceCopier – This TeraCopy alternative will allow you to have very quick job in moving and copying folders and files. It can integrate well to Windows operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, and XP. Through it, you can resume or pause the copying tasks that you are performing. Default operations can be specified here, whether you will replace or overwrite. Some other amazing features it offers are automatic shutdown and check-sum based verification of files.
Download link: http://sourceforge.net/projects/nicecopier/
These are the 5 best TeraCopy alternatives that are worth-considering. Certainly, you don’t need TeraCopy if you have one of these.