USB ports are very important in desktop computers and laptops. In desktops, there are 6-8 USB ports that can be found, and 3-4 in laptops. The thing is, there are times that you need more USB sports because you need to connect additional devices like mouse, external keyboards, and pen drives. What if you are only using laptop? In this case, USB Hubs are extremely helpful. Here are 10 best USB Hubs that you should consider:
- Anker USB 3.0 7-Port Hub – It doesn’t need driver installations in order to function. It is all thanks to its plug-and-play concept. As its name suggests, Anker USB 3.0 7-Port Hub has seven ports, and it comes with external DC power for excellent performance. The 7th port of this hub is intended for charging.
- ZeroLemon 10 Port USB 3.0 Hub – In case you’re looking for USB Hub that has 11 ports, then this is the one that you need. However, its last port is especially-made for charging purposes. Hence, you can only use the 10 ports for plugging additional devices and transferring files. Three of its ports are controlled by the power switches located on top of it.
- Sabrent USB 3.0 4-Port USB Hub – The design of this USB Hub is quite convenient to many people. It is rectangular in shape, and the USB ports are built on its two sides. With this hub, you can experience a transfer speed of around 5 Gbps. In plugging this hub however, DC power adaptor (4A) is needed.
- Juiced Systems USB 3.0 Hub – Are you looking for more functions aside from being an excellent USB Hub? If that is the case, then the Juiced Systems USB 3.0 Hub is the one. It can also be used as an Ethernet hub option. All in all, it has 7 ports including that one for Gigabit Ethernet.
- Anker AH241 USB 3.0 Aluminum 13-Port Hub – When you need more ports but you still want to go for Anker brand, then this version of USB Hub is the one. In its 13 ports, there are intended for charging port, power connectivity, and data transfer. When charging, you can expect 5V 2.1A output.
- AmazonBasics 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub – External power cord is used in order to have this USB Hub supplied with power. However, it also has a bus-powered mode option that you can choose if you don’t want to use extra cable. This hub comes along with a power adaptor.
- AmazonBasics 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub – The convenient design of this hub is the main reason why it is included in the list. Since it is built with a stand on its own, you can simply put in anywhere and plug in the USB devices you need. On its front part, 5 USB ports can be found, and the other 2 are located at the back portion.
- Sabrent 10 Port USB 3.0 Hub – All in all, there are 11 ports in this USB Hub, but the 11th one is intended for quick charging. It can be used in charging devices such as smartphones. Its charging output is 5V 2A. Nine of its ports have LED indicator lights.
- Ukonnect Aluminum 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub – This rectangular-shaped USB Hub comes with an excellent quality, only for an affordable price. Its 4 USB ports are built with individual LED indicators. However, its maximum output is only 900mA, making it not great for charging.
- HooToo 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub – If you’re more than willing to spend a considerable amount of money, then this USB Hub is perfect for you. It’s packed with several amazing features, making it to be the recommended one. A lot of people are using this hub these days.
These are the 10 best USB Hubs you can buy. Without a doubt, they are very useful for you.