Wi-Fi has made our life very easy. The virtue of Wi-Fi in the modern age can never be denied as it becomes a part of our lives. Today, Wi-Fi is as much important for us as oxygen. It has now become a necessity of our lives. Wi-Fi is used in almost every part of the world. A modern home and office usually contains smart phones, tablets, laptops and they all need a connection of Wi-Fi. People prefer Wi-Fi over LAN because of its numerous benefits. The best part of Wi-Fi is that you can handle many devices on a single Wi-Fi connection.
For making the Wi-Fi available for you at the time of need, you must ensure that a best Wi-Fi router is available for you. If you are considering buying a new Wi-Fi router then you should have a look on the list below that will help you to get an affordable and reliable Wi-Fi router in India:
- Micromax MMX 400R MiFi Pocket Router: a pocket router from one of the famous tech companies in India, Micromax, is the top 5th best Wi-Fi router in India. The device is called MiFi because it is a personal pocket router that is potable and can be transported to any place in the world. It is the right choice for students and office workers who want internet at every step. The router accomplishes at 85.6 Kbps GPRS speed per 7.2 Mbps HSDPA speed. The main features of the router are that it provides connections up to 10 meters and almost five devices can be connected at a single time.
- D-Link DSL-2750U Wireless N ADSL2+ 4-Port WI-Fi Router: it is one of the popular brands of routers and modems in India. The main features of the brand are that the speed ranges up to 1200 square feet with the speed of 300 Mbps. It also very affordable with the price of only 2200 in India.
3. TP Link TL-WR740N 150Mbps Wireless N Router: standing on rank 3rd, TP Link is also the one of the most popular brand name in modems and routers. It is also the cheapest and the powerful router device in India that’s what makes it popular. The price of 1000 provides with range up to 1100 square foot and speed of almost 150 Mbps. TP link also provides a term warranty of 3 years.
4. Netgear WGR614 Wireless N 150 Router: in the count of most popular Wi-Fi routers, Netgear stands on number 2nd. It is one of the many stylish routers with the unbelievable cost of only Rs. 1300. The signal capability of Netgear can easily cover each corner of 1200 square feet range. The maximum speed of this router is almost 150 Mbps with a band of frequency of 2.4 GHz
5. Cisco Linksys E900 Wireless N300 Router: it is the best option of Wi-Fi router for office and domestic use. The price tag of the router is also very effective that is only 2100 with the warranty of 2 years. Fluctuating up to 1400 square feet, these routers are perfect performers at the speed of 300 Mbps at the rate of 2.4 GHz.