Wireless USB adapters are very important in maintaining good connectivity for personal and business purposes, without the hassle that cords can give. Like for example in a hotel building or dining place, customers and guests can always stay connected through the assistance of wireless USB adapters. Direct ad hoc connection can also be possible with these adapters, and you don’t need to connect to the router of a certain building. In relation to this, here are 5 wireless USB adapters that are worth considering:
- Cisco Linksys AE1000 – This excellent wireless USB adapter can operate with 2.4GHz as well as 5GHz frequency range. Mobile devices such as remote controlled toys and cell phones can never interfere into the connections of your wireless network through the help of Cisco Linksys AE1000. It is best for net surfing, emailing, and some other important interactions that you usually do in social networking sites. What is even the best about it is that it has various encryption standards that can help when it comes to the security of your wireless network. Good example of these encryption standards is the Wired Equivalent Privacy or 128-bit WEP.
- D-Link DWA-160 Xtreme N –This best wireless USB adapter makes use of a fundamental technology that is extremely helpful in getting stronger and higher range of network connections. This fundamental technology is none other than Multiple-Input/Multiple-Output or MIMO. Network signals may bounce off because of some blocking objects like furnitures and walls. Even so, this can never happen with the use of D-Link DWA-160 Xtreme N. For network access control and data protection, this wireless USB adapter has Wi-Fi Protected Access.
- Netgear RangeMax WNDA 3100 – 2.4GHz and 5GHz are the 2 frequency bands available that you can choose from if you will go for Netgear RangeMax WNDA 3100. There is no need to worry if the device is connected to Wi-Fi g or b since the 2.4GHz can handle it. This is the perfect band to use if there are no huge data transfer tasks that need to be done. But if there is, then it is good to opt for the 5GHz band. It has its own security feature that is called “Push ‘N Connect”, which is the same with WPS or Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Cisco Valet Connector AM10 – For those consumers who are not technical experts, the Cisco Valet Connector AM10 is the perfect wireless USB adapter to use. It is however, only focused on the 2.4GHz band unlike some other wireless USB adapters. Wi-Fi Multimedia or WMM is being incorporated in this adapter so that prioritization of traffic will be possible. With that being said, you can expect for uninterrupted transfer of critical data.
- Belkin Wireless N+ – This wireless USB adapter is capable enough in surpassing the capabilities of wired Ethernet connections when it comes to data transfer speed. The speed it can offer may reach up to 300 Mbps. It is also capable of eliminating dead spots at home or in a certain office when talking about network connections. It is all thanks to its smart technology that is incorporated into it. This is the so-called MIMO or Multiple-Input/Multiple-Output.
These are the 5 best wireless USB adapters that you can consider using. One thing is for sure, you can never go wrong with these adapters.