Web development is one great thing studied by a lot of people these days. These people are the ones who willingly embrace the advent of the technological innovations in the world, which lead to the development of the virtual world. The thing is, web development is not an easy thing to do. There are a lot of factors that need to be taken into account. This is the main reason why people are searching for some video tutorials from various video channels that can be found on the web like YouTube. In this regard, here are 10 best YouTube channels to start learning web development:
- DevTips – This YouTube channel is made by an American web expert named Travis Neilson. Two basic important factors regarding website creation are being tackled here. These two basic important factors are design and development. This is perfect for those people who are not only rooting for web development. Remember that web design is equally important with the other one.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/DevTipsForDesigners
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/learncodeacademy/featured
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/CodersGuide
- Programmar – The concentration of this YouTube channel lies on the topics of PHP, jQuery, CSS, and HTML. You will never have hard moments in finding the topic you want to watch and learn here since all of the videos are categorized in every topic. What’s best about this YouTube channel is it is rated excellent by the users.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHelpingDevelop
- Google Developers – Of course, this YouTube channel can offer you videos regarding various web development related topics. Even so, this is actually focusing on product reviews, in which they record their interviews on several tech experts at some important Google events as well as current industry news.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/GoogleDevelopers/featured
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/LearnWebCode
- Codecourse – If you are one of those people out there who want to master everything regarding PHP, then Codecourse is the answer. It is simply because this YouTube channel has PHP as its main focus as featured on its videos. Deeper topics regarding PHP are available here, so make sure to visit this channel.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/phpacademy/featured
- WebDevMentors – This is another YouTube channel that has it own sets of specialties. In other words, specialized learning is what this channel can offer to its users or visitors. There are only three special topics WebDevMentors features, and these are the beginner Java tutorials, the beginner Python tutorials, and the Bootstrap 3 tutorials.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/webdevmentors
- LevelUpTuts – This YouTube channel is best for those people who want to “level up” their own web development skills. It is made this way by its developers Ben Schaff and Scott Tolinski. What you can find in this channel are a number of video tutorials regarding not-so-common topics, to the extent that you can never find these topics to many other channels. Good examples of these topics are Polymer 1.0, Stylus, Sass, and Meteor.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/LevelUpTuts
- thenewboston – This is amongst those extremely famous web development channels available these days. It can be confirmed by the nearly million subscribers of this particular channel. What is best about it is that there are so much things it can offer to its subscribers. Good examples are the videos that talk about app development, Bootstrap, PHP, Python, HTML, JS, Java, C++, and C.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/thenewboston
These are the 10 best YouTube channels to start learning web development. If you are into this thing, then visiting these channels is a great thing for you to do.