No matter whether you are using an iPhone or iPad or even Mac computer, what you need to make purchases or to download and install apps and games directly from the Apple store is an Apple ID. Apple ID is essential whether you want to buy games, music or just want to use iCloud.
Creating Apple ID require you to link your credit card with it a few years ago. But recently, Apple, Inc. have made changes in their requirements and now you can create your Apple ID without entering any credit card information.
If you want to create an Apple ID without credit card, you have landed to the right article. Keep in mind that you can only make purchases if you have entered the credit card information but you are able to download free apps and games without the need of credit card.
Create An Apple ID Without Credit Card:
Below is described the process of creating an Apple ID without credit card. The process is described using an iPhone but the procedure is almost alike whether you are using an iPod, an iPad or iTunes from desktop computer.
- To make an Apple ID make sure that you are not signed in from any other ID on your device. If you are, simply sign off from the account.
- Visit the App Store and select an App that you want to install. Make sure that the app must be free for use without credit card.
- Tap on the button named “Free” and it will be changed into “Install” button. Tap it again to start the download process.
- The pop up option will appear asking you to enter your account information that whether you want to create a new Apple ID or you want to sign into your account. Select the “Create New Apple ID” option.
- Select your country from the list and tap on the “Next” button.
- Tap to “Agree” to the Apple terms and conditions as you surely do not want to invest your hours into reading the terms and conditions. If you do, go ahead.
- Enter the information to complete the process. The information will be asked about your email ID, your password, your date of birth, address and a number of security questions. Tap “Next” when you are done with the process. The email address you entered must not be used before to create an Apple ID.
- The next step will be about the “Billing information”. Chose “None” and then enter your billing address.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox by Apple. Check your inbox and click the link to “Verify” the email. You can use this email and password to log into your Apple account.
- You can now visit the Apple Store and use your freshly created Apple account.
You can now download the free apps from the store however when you try to download a paid app, you must enter the credit card information.