Ergonomic mouse is especially-made in order to give solution to some stress issues due to constant usage of computers. With this mouse, you can be able to position your wrist and arm in a safe position, avoiding stress issues from occurring. In this regard, here are the top 10 ergonomic mice that you can consider:
- Hippus HandShoe Wired Ergonomic Mouse – Its handshoe design takes its ergonomics into the highest level. Your hand may be wearing glove when using this mouse. Total accuracy and control can then be possible because of this. There’s no need to use a mouse mat since it’s built with BlueRay Tracking technology.
- Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse – A stunning ergonomic design comes from this particular mouse. It’s also made with superb features like the Darkfield laser sensor. Such sensor can provide more mouse precision. It can work even on glass. It also comes with USB cable, so charging it would be quicker.
- Evoluent VerticalMouse 4 – Its unique design is one reason why it is the choice of many people. Your arm can be in a neutral arm position when using this ergonomic mouse. This position is enough to lessen the strain you can have when browsing the web. Two programmable buttons come in this mouse.
- Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball – This is the perfect solution for all those muscle-based issues. Without moving it, you can certainly make use of this mouse. When you want move the cursor, you just need to manipulate the built-in trackball through your finger.
- Razer DeathAdder Ergonomic Gaming Mouse – When it comes to selection and scrolling, such gaming mouse promotes precision. It has optical sensor that comes with 6400 maximum DPI. It also has rubber-sided grips, helpful enough in maneuvering the mouse. Great gaming experience can surely be enjoyed with this ergonomic mouse.
- 3M Ergonomic Optical Mouse – In terms of appearance, this ergonomic mouse looks like a joystick. This wired mouse has been praised by the Arthritis Foundation due to its simplicity when used. You can have your hand in a neutral angle when using this mouse.
- Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse – The design of this mouse is especially-incorporated in order to promote arm and wrist comfort. This ergonomic mouse however, is only compatible with Microsoft Windows computers. Four-way scroll wheel is in-built in this mouse. With its special Microsoft button, accessing your computer’s Start Up screen directly is possible.
- Logitech Wireless Performance Mouse MX – Performance and productivity can be improved with the use of this mouse. It is engineered with a number of amazing features. Controlling its cursor precisely is very easy, no matter what surface type there is. It also comes with a unified wireless receiver. This mouse however, can be extremely utilized for those right-handed users.
- Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse – Wrist and arm will be in a handshake position when using this ergonomic mouse. You can choose the sensitivity of this mouse on its 3 options namely the 1600, 1200, and the 800 DPI. Precision can never be questioned because of its Optical Tracking Technology. Automatic power-saving mode is also built in this ergonomic mouse.
- Anker Full-Size Wireless Ergonomic Mouse – For all-the-round usage, this ergonomic mouse is perfect to have. It doesn’t matter what kind of surface there is when using it. It is all thanks to its Infrared technology. For sensitivity level, you can choose between 2000, 1500, and 1000 DPI. It is one of those affordable ergonomic mice available these days.
These are the top 10 ergonomic mice that you can use. Make your own best choice in order to avoid some muscle-related health issues while using your computer.