It is the one of the major Indian Commercial bank. It was founded in the year of 1945. The headquarters of the bank is located in the Kerala. It is the 4th largest bank in India in the regards of capital base. The bank was initially known as Travancore Federal Bank, and quickly after its establishment, bank had become one of the strongest and most stable banks in the country.Federal Bank has 1247 branches that are spread across 24 states and 1498 ATMs across the country.
The mission of the Federal bank is to be a customer centric organization that sets trends and standards for customer experiences. The federal bank provides the best debt and banking options to all its customers and clients all over the world. Like all other banks Federal banks also provides the personal, business, cooperate and NRI banking options.
The personal banking all around the India is provided by the Federal bank of India. The accounts like saving accounts, salary accounts are the one of the remarkable banking services of the Federal bank. Find your best suited account in a federal bank, get loans for your dreams, use their online services and watch out more from the personal banking. The personalized banking of the Federal bank provides following facilities to its customers like:
- One roof banking
- Door step banking
- Personal relationship managers
- Exclusive facilitated lounges and interaction areas
- Master premium debit cards with enhanced withdrawal limit
- And up to 50 % waiver of rent on locker facilities
Pros & Cons:
According to the staff of Federal Bank India, following are the pros & cons of the bank.
- The bank is the paymaster as compared to all the private and public sector banks.
- The bank is always on its expansion mode, so that people can grow well with the organization.
- The bank is improving its reputation since it is founded. It is since then improving its market share throughout the India.
- The Federal Bank is undergoing transformation focused on qualities which may prove to be good in long run for the bank.
- Excellent remuneration as compared to the other banks.
- Free online banking and mobile banking are other innovative features which have played a key role in the increasing popularity of Federal Bank.
- The staff of the federal bank faces serious issues in day to day activities due to the centralization of the operations.
- A serious makeover is required to the HR department of the bank so that it become easy for the bank to handle all the issues.
Over the years, Federal Bank has worked with the commitment of providing the best services to its clients and has emerged as one of the top runners in the banking sector of the country. The Federal Bank offers experienced, convenient and efficient business banking with the power packed services for Community so that people may be aided by their full-fledged services.