Today, mobiles are the latest trend that is embraced by the people in the entire world. Through mobile phones, taking amazing beautiful photos anywhere you want is made possible. But the thing is, there are instances when the photos you capture are of low quality due to a number of reasons. This is the main reason why experts never stop doing some innovations that result to the creations of numerous gadgets that can enhance the quality of the photos captured by your mobiles. In this regard, here are 10 gadgets to take better photos in mobile:
- Bevel – Taking 3D picture with the use of your mobile phone or tablet can be possible with the help of this amazing gadget. In order to take advantage of it, what you have to do is plug Bevel to the headphone jack that can be found on your mobile device, and you’re good to go. You can then produce as many 3D pictures as you can. With the use of a 3D printer, the 3D pictures can of course, be printed.
- Sony DSC-QX100 – This is a lens-style camera that can be attached to your smartphone. Any smartphone can then be transformed into a professional camera with the help of Sony DSC-QX100. Just make sure to incorporate this cool gadget into the where the camera of your smartphone located. Even in low light setting, you can still capture high quality photos with its Carl Zeiss Lens and Exmor R CMOR sensor (1.0 type).
- Moment – This is one of the finest gadgets available to enhance mobile photography experience. Moment is actually made of 2 lenses. These lenses are the Moment Wide and the Moment Tele lens. There will only be minimal distortion in taking tight interior shots and wide landscape. It’s all thanks to the Moment Wide. And with the Moment Tele lens, zooming-in your camera two times the capability of your phone is possible.
- Shuttr – The best thing about this gadget is the fact that there’s no need for you to make use of extra apps so that you can take full advantage of it. With just a single press of the button of the shuttr, you’re good to go for your selfie moments. It can work with Android devices, iPad, and iPhone. This is the great alternative to utilize when taking selfies, but you don’t want the idea of using selfie sticks.
- CliqueFie – This is actually a selfie stick that can be used by any smartphones. The best thing about it is the fact that it is portable enough and has a very light weight. With just using one of your hands, you can already detach and attach your mobile phone. It is all thanks to its double pull tabs feature. With this, taking selfies can become a great picture-taking experience.
- Instax Share – Printing smartphone photos anywhere and anytime you want to will be possible due to this amazing gadget. But before you can take advantage of it, it is very important to download first the Instax Share App. Through this app, you can send the smartphone photos directly to the printer.
- Solocam – This is just like CliqueFie selfie stick. The only difference is that it is integrated with an HD microphone. With this HD microphone, your recorded videos will have amazing quality when it comes to the sound. You don’t need a camera crew when you have your own Solocam. With the help of Bluetooth connectivity, this gadget can be connected to your mobile device.
- Olympus Air A01 – This is considered to be an “Open Platform Camera” because of its concept. With this gadget, your mobile device will have digital camera lenses that can be interchanged. It can make your smartphone perform better, provide high quality pictures, and have optical zoom capability.
- LiveAction Camera Grip – As its name suggests, this cool gadget is a camera grip that will allow you to instantly click your smartphone when taking pictures. This is also helpful in instantly sharing photos from your smartphone. This gadget can be compatible with iPads and iPhones. The only thing you need to do is attach it to your mobile device, and you are good to go.
- FLIR One – This is actually a camera attachment that supports thermal imaging. It is specially manufactured for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s. You can take infrared pictures as much as you can with the aid of this cool gadget. It is packed with dual cameras. The first one is intended for the physical detail, while the other one is for thermal imaging.
If you are one of those people who love using their mobile devices in capturing picture-perfect moments, then these gadgets are worthy for you to consider buying. These may have higher prices, but at least, you can be sure that these will help you to the highest extent.