PayPal seems to be the most popular online payment method since there are great numbers of people who are using this payment platform. There is no question about that since PayPal is undeniably excellent when it comes to online services; not to mention the fact that it is free of charge. Users will only need to register for a valid account. Even so, PayPal also has its own shares of downsides just like the other online payment methods. In relation to this, here are the 10 excellent PayPal alternatives that you should take into account:
- Google Wallet – With just a single tap on your mobile screen, you can already send, receive, and pay money on the web through Google Wallet. But as of today, Google Wallet is only accessible by US residents. What is best about this PayPal alternative is it can be used in storing loyalty cards, gift cards for credit cards, and debit cards. From your Google Wallet balance, you can be able to send any amount of money online to your friends, relatives and some other people you know.
- Skrill – Originally, Skrill was named Moneybookers. There are also a lot of people who are using this PayPal alternative. Just like PayPal can also be used in shopping online. With your Skrill account, it would be possible for you to send and receive any amount of money to and from the other Skrill users. Instant withdrawal of cash from the bank account of the recipient is possible with Skrill.
- Payoneer – In case you are a freelancer or an affiliate marketer, Payoneer is the best option that you can have. It is because receiving funds coming from the other nations can be done easily through this PayPal alternative. Along with the wire transfers and the other online payment methods, a lot of companies worldwide are widely using Payoneer. In receiving money through it, there are 2 methods that can be utilized. The first one is through a local bank transfer, while the second one is transferring money to the other Payoneer card holders.
- Stripe – Easier and faster payment acceptance can be possible through this PayPal alternative. It can accept a number of cards such as JCB, American Express, MasterCard, and VisaCard. There are around 100 nations where Stripe is accepted as an online payment system. Some of these countries are Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Canada, Italy, Austria, United Kingdom, Ireland, United States, Australia, Germany, France, and Spain.
- Dwolla – Business owners can make use of this PayPal alternative in receiving money from their customers. Moreover, normal users of this platform can send and receive money from any other Dwolla users. With this online payment system, you are allowed to send any amount to phone numbers, Twitter followers, LinkedIn connections, and email addresses. Dwolla MassPay is one great feature of this online payment system.
- 2Checkout – This PayPal alternative is actually not for ordinary people who want to transfer money to the other people who have 2Checkout accounts. 2Checkout came into existence for the benefit of all businessmen in the world. This is one great method they can utilize when processing transactions, as far as selling products or services is concerned. It supports 8 payment cards and methods such as PayPal, PIN Debit Cards, JCB, MasterCard, and Visa Card.
- WePay – Processing payment online can be done easily with the help of WePay. It is an excellent virtual terminal that will give advantages to the customers and the businessmen. However, technical knowledge about this is extremely needed when using it. It is simply because it incorporates API Technology.
- Selz – Small business owners can take advantage of this great online payment system. Bloggers and freelancers can always go for this PayPal alternative since it will make any payment transactions easier. For those who have WordPress site or blogs, the Selz WordPress plugin feature can be very helpful. You just need to install it on your personal computer or laptop.
- Amazon Payments – What made it excellent PayPal alternative is the fact that it features different payment classifications, making it perfect for different users all over the world. It does not matter if you are a developer, businessman, or a plain customer. It has online purchases section, where people can do online shopping without any sweat. You just need to create an Amazon account, and make sure to add a valid payment option.
- Square – It is not the same with the traditional online payment system. There will be a provided card reader that you need to connect to your device, so that you can take full advantage of its features. Creating an online store can also be possible through Square, making it perfect for the customers. Square card reader supports American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa Card.
These are the 10 excellent PayPal alternatives that can help you in sending and receiving money through the web. If you are doing payment transactions online regularly, then you must take advantage of them.