Today, many people are using Android phones. In fact, there are many Android users who got their phones rooted and have an Xposed framework. What’s the best about having Xposed framework is you can easy install and make use of Xposed Modules. In this regard, here are the 10 Android’s Xposed modules available today:
- 10. Gravity Box All-in-One Tweak Box – Gravity Box Exposed Module is packed with several amazing features. It has hardware key actions, Lockscreen rotation, QuickSettings, Statusbar, and Expanded Desktop. This is downloadable for Android 4.2 JellyBean and Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Power Nap – This is actually like the Stamina Mode of Sony Xperia. Power Nap module will help you save some amount of battery power. It’s best to set your Android phone in this module if it’s already on its 50% battery consumption. This can be downloaded to Android 4.2 JellyBean and Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Tinted Status Bar – This module may not be that helpful in terms of your productivity while using your phone. However, this is very useful in adding beauty to your phone. It will allow you to change the color of your phone’s status bar. It can be downloaded to Android 4.2 JellyBean up to Android 4.4 KitKat version.
- XPrivacy – As its name suggests, this Exposed module has something to do with your privacy. There are lots of apps that will ask you some questions or give you some lines to read before you can download the apps. But with the XPrivacy module, these lines can be emptied so that you will have nothing to read, and you can fake out the information needed. Android 4.0.3 ICS up to Android 4.4 KitKat version can enjoy it.
- App Settings – In per app basis, it’s possible to set generic setting through this Exposed module. With this, you can make some adjustments on the brightness, the media volume, the screen rotation and a lot more. This is applicable to Android 4.0.3 ICS up to Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Native Clipboard – With this module, you can have unlimited clipboard memory. Making a note on the files you copied can be possible with the use of your native clipboard. This can be downloaded to Android 4.0.3 up to Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Physical Button Music Control – This Exposed module is very helpful for those who are music lovers out there. This will help you in shuffling the music tracks while you are commuting. Controlling the music on your phone would be possible. This is applicable for Android 2.3 Gingerbread up to Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Network Speed Indicator – This module will allow you to download Sensorly and Speed Test apps. This is to determine the exact speed of 3G/4G network and the Wi-Fi connection. However, be reminded that it will just be possible if asked manually. It can be downloaded to Android 2.3 Gingerbread up to Android 4.4 KitKat version.
- 2. BootManager – It can be compared to MSConfig for Windows and Startup Manager for Android. If you want to exclude a particular app, all you need to do is install this Exposed module and tap on the applications. It’s compatible with Android 2.3 Gingerbread up to Android 5.0 Lollipop.
- Advanced Power Menu – Booting in recovery more frequently can be possible through this Exposed Module. Advanced reboot options can be enjoyed with this module like reboot to recovery, soft reboot, and reboot. It’s compatible with Android 4.2 JellyBean up to Android 4.4 KitKat version.
These are the 10 Android’s Exposed modules you should know. These will add beauty and functionality to your Android phone.