We generally have to follow a sequence of steps to transfer photos from iPhone to our PC. iPhone is capable of producing very high-class photos especially the new iPhone 7 Plus. But it’s a bit intricate to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows PC. I have brought here a quick guide to tell you few ways to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows Computer including some traditional ways.
Along with the tutorial, I will introduce some new tools and way to export multiple photos. This step includes the transfer of photos to all OS either it is Windows7, Windows8, and Windows10. The methods are explained separately in relation to different OS in different parts.
PART-1 TRANSFER MULTIPLE PHOTOS TO PC FROM IPHONE BY USING ANYTRANS
There are multiple ways to export photos from iPhone to PC that are saved on camera roll and iCloud and they are synced from the computer. With the help of software called AnyTrans, you can easily export and transfer photos to a computer in a single click. It also allows download the photos from the iPhone to the computer. This software supports all models of iPhone and all operating system of PC. With the help of this software, we can transfer photos from iPhone to Windows7, Windows8, Windows10 and other previous versions of Windows. Let us make it clear with a clear explanation of steps to transfer.
Export or Transfer all photos to PC with any OS
- First of all download AnyTrans on your PC and run it after installing. After that connect your iPhone to your PC with the help of USB cable obviously and launch AnyTrans.
- Then you will find Device Tab and Content to PC button on the launch page of AnyTrans.
- The last stage is to select the categories of photos to be export and fix the destination of photos and start exporting by clicking the Arrow
(You can transfer the selected photos by choosing photos one by one from your collection and transfer it the same way as explained above.)
PART-2 HOW TO TRANSFER PHOTOS TO WINDOWS 10 FROM IPHONE BY USING PHOTOS APP
Photos App allows transferring the photos only from the camera roll to your windows 10 computer same like that in another operating system. Let us know the steps that are to be followed to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10 PC that are explained below:
- First of all download and install iTunes (latest version) on your PC so that it can read the version of your iPhone and connect iPhone with PC using the USB cable.
- Open the Photos App on your PC and the hit to Import Button which you can see on the right corner at the top.
- Simply choose and select the photos from your iPhone and the click the Continue Here it’s done, all your photos will be transferred to your windows 10 computer.
PART-3 HOW TO IMPORT PHOTOS TO WINDOWS 8 PC FROM IPHONE
Not different from the earlier one. It doesn’t matter at all in windows 8 PC as well. The photos of camera roll are only allowed to be transferred to windows 8 PC from the iPhone using the software called AutoPlay. You can use the PART 1 procedures to move all the photos if you wish to do that. Let us know about the steps to transfer the photos using AutoPlay:
- First of all, connect iPhone with your Windows 8 PC using data cable so that PC can recognize the iPhone. Soon after recognizing click the Trust option displayed on notification and continue.
- Open the Hard Drive section of your PC and do right click to get option ”Import pictures and videos” and click that.
- Click “Import all new items now” or “Review, organize and group items to import (in the case of first-time transfer)” and hit
- Then click “More Option” to add folders where you wish to import photos and set the folder and click OK and Next Button.
- Select the group or all photos you wish to import and then hit Import Button.
PART-4 HOW TO IMPORT PHOTOS TO WINDOWS 7 PC FROM IPHONE
Needless to mention that only the photos from the camera roll can be imported from the iPhone to the Windows 7 PC. But if you want to transfer all the photos from the iPhone to your Windows 7 PC then you may opt the PART 1. Let’s see the steps to be followed to transfer camera roll photos to your Windows 7 PC.
- Simply connect your iPhone to your Windows 7 PC and AutoPlay will appear on the window. It will be displayed “Import Pictures and Videos using Windows”, Click that one.
- Then click the Import Setting displayed in the Windows to change the preference to import your photos. Here you can Browse button next to “Import To” field.
- After you fix import option click OK and Click import Button. That’s it, photos will be imported.
Here you must have known the various ways to transfer and import photos from iPhone to PC running on different OS. Hope it will help you out to solve any issue in case you may have faced earlier.